Our surgical practice welcomes all new patients as well as patients that have been referred to us.
We recommend that you bring the following items with you upon your first visit to our practice:
- Surgical referral sheet (from your dentist or physician)
- Any X-rays if your dentist's office has not already forwarded them to us
- List of prescriptive medications you are currently taking as well as any allergies
- Completed medical/dental insurance forms or cards
What to Expect:
Upon your first visit, you will meet with either Dr. Martin J. Zidron or Dr. J. Travis Thomspon. They will thoroughly review your diagnosis and explain in detail all of your treatment options with you, as well as walk you through what to expect during the day of your surgery, how to plan for your surgery as well as post-operative care.
Please inform our surgical practice if you have any of the following:
- Diabetes (Type 1 or 2)
- High Blood Pressure
- Artificial Heart Valve or Joints
- Rheumatic fever
- Pregnant or you are considering getting pregnant
Things to Note:
- Please do not eat or drink anything approximately 6 hours prior to your scheduled surgery appointment time if having I.V. Sedaction or General Anesthetic
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied to our surgical practice by a parent or guardian.
- We recommend having someone familiar (a friend or relative) stay and drive you home if you are choosing I.V. sedaction or General Anesthetic. You cannot be dropped off and picked up later. You cannot go home in a taxi.