Cost of implants
When considering the cost of dental implants and comparing quotes, there are several items that should be kept in mind:
- Long Lasting – It is important to consider how long-lasting implants are in relation to other teeth replacement options like dentures and bridges.
- Jaw Bone Health – Over time, when a tooth is missing, the jaw bone deteriorates and while a denture or bridge might function like a tooth, underneath the surface damage is being done to the jaw bone and ultimately to the structure of the face, which can result in distortion of the shape of a person’s face. Dental implants are made of titanium which integrate with the jaw bone strengthening bone growth over time reducing additional issues in the future.
- Quality of Life – Dental implants are a long-term investment not just financially but in terms of quality of life. Dental implants are the next best thing to a natural tooth which can eliminate the daily hassles and embarrassment that are caused by dentures.
- Exams/office visits
- Tooth and root extractions
- Bone Grafting
- Placement of a Titanium Root (Dental Implant)
- X-Rays and Pre/Post-Operative Care.
When comparing dental implant quotes
Many steps are involved in the placement of a dental implant. When comparing quotes, it’s important to factor in the cost of each step in the process:
Financing Dental Implants
Oral Facial & Implant Specialists recommends that you consult with your dental insurance carrier to see what portion, if any, of dental implants they cover. There are other options as well, including healthcare credit companies that offer no-interest and low-interest loans for medical procedures, including dental implants.
Schedule Your Consultation
To receive an accurate quote regarding the cost of your dental implants, please Contact us or schedule a consultation, and we will provide you a specific price based upon your treatment. Please Contact us at: (847) 381-0106 to schedule your consultation.