Our patients can also benefit from the All-on-4 treatment. This innovative option allows your entire set of teeth to be supported essentially by 4 implants. This type of treatment is suitable for those in need of a full set of teeth replacement. This is not a new practice, but more revolutionary-style that has evolved over time since the 1970s.
Advantages of All-on-4TM:
- They help restore a smile with just the use of 4 implants.
- You can have a full set of teeth in one day.
- It is a relatively cost-effective solution; when comparing this to other implant supported restoration methods, your new replacement teeth will require fewer implants for each jaw. With fewer implants, costs can be lowered.
- There is less of a need for bone grafting; the special angled placement of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, bone grafting unnecessary.
- It is a relatively quick treatment and healing time is next to none and your replacement arch can be attached to your implants right after insertion.
All-on-4TM has had numerous successful clinical outcomes after decade-long studies with favorable results.